If you’ve never tried making baked fries before you really must. You’ll be surprised at just how good they are!!
They’re quick, simple, and packed with flavor and everyone from toddlers to grandparents enjoy them.
And as if Baked Sweet Potato Fries w/ just salt and pepper weren’t good enough just wait until you try them smothered with garlic and rosemary! Let’s just say it’s a simple way to elevate this flavorful, nutritious side dish!
Garlic and rosemary are hands down one of my favorite combos to use when making just about “roasted” anything. The flavor is so savory and strong. Couple them with some good olive oil and kosher salt and you’ve got a “to-die-for” winning combination!!
Garlic & Rosemary Sweet Potato Fries
- 1 large sweet potato peeled
- 1 tbsp fresh minced rosemary
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- Fresh black pepper
- Pre heat the oven to 425.
- Combine rosemary, garlic, salt and oil in a large bowl until you have a heavenly scented paste.
- Cut the sweet potato into fry-like strips and toss into the oil mixture.Using your hands, thoroughly coat each fry with the garlic and rosemary.
- Lay the fries out on a rimmed baking sheet being sure to leave plenty of room between fries (if the fries start to overlap they will end up steaming instead of roasting!).
- Bake for 12 minutes, remove, flip and bake for another 12 minutes.Sprinkle with one little kiss of salt as soon as they come out of the oven and enjoy!
- Makes 2 servings.