Scroll down to watch the step-by step video.
I am totally obsessed with this recipe and super excited to share it with you.
This will be my go-to kebab recipe all Summer long. They are super easy to make and the garlic, ginger, honey and soy sauce make a for a flavor combination made in heaven – so good!!
The longer these kebabs marinate the better. I try to make them a day in advance to ensure a strong flavor but a minimal of 2-3 hours will get the job done.
If you want to watch the step-by-step video for this recipe skip ahead to 2:06 in the video below (thats when I start making the kebabs!).
Garlic + Ginger Chicken and Veggie Kebabs
- 1 tbsp. grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. crushed garlic
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tbsp. avocado oil
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1.25 lbs boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 2 bell peppers cut into both size chunks
- 1 onion cut into wedges
- metal or wooden skewers
- In a large bowl combine ginger, garlic, honey, soy sauce, avocado oil, and black pepper.
- Add chicken and veggies to bowl, making sure all of the ingredients are soaking in the marinade, and marinate in your fridge anywhere between 2-24 hours (the longer the better).
- Once you are ready to cook your kebabs, skewer your ingredients alternating between chicken, peppers, and onions. Repeat until you have 4-5 chunks of chicken on each skewer (you should have 4 skewers total).
- Heat your grill over a medium heat and coat with a bit of oil so nothing sticks (I like avocado oil).
- Grill skewers for 6-8 minutes on each side or until chicken and veggies are cooked through. Serve and enjoy.