This bright and refreshing iced green tea is infused with fresh, seasonal blueberries and peaches to make a super delicious and antioxidant rich summer drink.
By making a simple syrup from honey and hot water, you’ll also avoid using any refined sugars found in most traditional iced tea recipes.
If you like big flavor in your tea, try adding some sliced ginger and lemon to kick this recipe up another notch. Enjoy!!
- 4 green tea bags
- 4 1/2 cups boiling water separated
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 cup blueberries
- 3 peaches sliced in to half moons
- Steep tea bags in 4 cups of boiling water for 5 minutes. This will be long enough to create a strong brew without turning the tea bitter. Remove tea bags and allow tea to cool to room temperature.
- Wash and prep your fruit. Set aside.
- Make your sweetener by combining the honey with the remaining hot water. Stir until the honey had dissolved.
- Add the sweeter to the bottom of a pitcher, top with ice, fresh fruit, and green tea. Stir, pour and enjoy!!