These delicious, 5-Ingredient flourless peanut butter cookies are so easy to make and naturally gluten free.
I couldn’t resist dipping these flourless peanut butter cookies into dark chocolate once they were cooled. But you certainly could skip the extra step and enjoy the peanut butter cookies as-is, sans the chocolate.
Flourless Peanut Butter Cookies
Yield: 16 cookies
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:10 minutes
Total Time:20 minutes
- 1 cup all natural peanut butter (I used salted)
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup erythritol*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 4 ounces dark chocolate
Pre Heat oven to 325º F and line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silicone mat.
Combine all ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Scoop a tablespoon of the dough into your hands to form a ball and then flatten out into a disc-like cookie shape. Place on baking sheet and repeat until you have worked through all of the dough. You should end up with 16 cookies.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes or until the cookies are cooked through, golden brown and fragrant.
- Allow to cool to room temperature and then melt chocolate in the microwave or in a double boiler. Dip one half of the cookie into the chocolate and then place back on the cookie sheet. Repeat until you have worked thought all of the cookies.
- Place the baking sheet in the fridge for one hour or until the chocolate has set up.
- Transfer cookies to an airtight container and store in the fridge for up to one week. Enjoy!
NUTRIENTS PER SERVING: Calories 139 | Total Fat 9.7g | Saturated Fat 2.3g | Cholesterol 13mg | Sodium 24mg | Carbohydrate 11.4g | Dietary Fiber 1.9g | Sugars 4.6g | Protein 4.7g