These grain free meatballs are one of the easiest meatballs you will ever make. I often make them on the weekend as part of my meal prep but they are simple enough to pull together on a busy weeknight as well.
Try serving with your favorite tomato sauce over a bed of zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash for a tasty and nutritious dinner, any night of the week.
Easy Meatball Recipe (Gluten Free, Paleo +Whole 30)
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg beaten
- 1/4 onion finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place a wire rack on top of a rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and using your hands, mix until just combined. Grab about a tablespoon of the mixture and roll in your hands to form a ball. You should end up with about 18 meatballs.
- Place the baking rack into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Enjoy!