These grain free meatballs are one of the easiest meatballs you will ever make. I often make them on the weekend as part of my meal prep but they are simple enough to pull together on a busy weeknight as well.
Try serving with your favorite tomato sauce over a bed of zucchini noodles or spaghetti squash for a tasty and nutritious dinner, any night of the week.
Easy Meatball Recipe (Gluten Free, Paleo +Whole 30)
Yield: 18 meatballs
Prep Time:15 minutes
Cook Time:20 minutes
Total Time:35 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Place a wire rack on top of a rimmed baking sheet.
- Combine all ingredients in a large bowl, and using your hands, mix until just combined. Grab about a tablespoon of the mixture and roll in your hands to form a ball. You should end up with about 18 meatballs.
- Place the baking rack into the oven and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Enjoy!
NUTRIENTS PER 3 BALLS: Calories 173 | Total Fat 12g | Saturated Fat 4.9g | Cholesterol 85mg | Sodium: 375mg | Carbohydrate 0.8g | Dietary Fiber 0.1g | Sugars 0.3g | Protein 15.7g