Deviled Eggs make a delicious snack and it’s a great way to use up some hard boiled eggs.
I like to make a bunch of these ahead of time and leave them in the fridge for a “quick grab” through out the week. I’m telling you guys, doing a little “pre-preppin” is half the battle when it comes to sticking with a healthy diet during the week. It’s just a great way to set yourself up for success!
Although I do sub two thirds of the mayo out for plain Greek yogurt, I can’t resist but to keep just one tablespoon of the real-deal mayo (I really like mayo!) BUT if you prefer, you can skip the mayo and use all Greek yogurt instead. It will definitely work.
I also mention a few prenatal nutrition tips in this video, so if you’re preggers, you might pick up a couple good tips from this QuickBite.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 2 tbsp of fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp of mayo
- 1 1/2 tsp of Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp of fresh chopped dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
- A few pinches of cayenne pepper or paprika
- Cut hard-boiled eggs in half-length wise. Separate egg yolks from the egg whites and place in a small bowl.
- Add yogurt, mayo, and Dijon mustard to the yolks and combine well. Stir in dill and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill each egg white half with a heaping tablespoon of yolk mixture. Sprinkle with cayenne pepper or paprika and enjoy!!
- Makes 6 servings.