There is nothing like a refreshing summer treat on a hot summer day! And these ice pops are even more refreshing then the average ice pop.
How you ask?
Well, they are made with coconut water! Coconut water is a natural hydrator, as a matter of fact it’s referred to as ‘nature’s sports drink’ because it’s super rich in electrolytes.
Just be sure to jam pack your popsicle molds with fresh, sweet berries because those electrolytes will give the frozen coconut water a slightly salty flavor which is strangely refreshing paired with the sweet berries.
Coconut Water + Berry Popsicle
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1.5 cups berries I used strawberries,raspberries + blueberries
- Ice pop molds these are the ones I use
- Wash your berries and chop them as you desire. I like to leave the raspberries whole, slice the strawberries into thin slices, and slice my blueberries in half.
- Layer berries in the ice pops molds, filling the molds almost to the top.
- Pour in coconut water to the top, pop on the lids and freeze for a minimum of four hours or until frozen through. Enjoy!!