Watch the step-by-step video here.
This beautiful Autumn Chopped Salad is an easy way to incorporate some seasonal ingredients into a simple salad. I love all of the flavors and textures in this salad, it’s super satisfying and insanely delish!
*Note: because of the fresh fruit, this salad is best made fresh when you want to eat it.
Clean Eating Autumn Chopped Salad
- 3 romaine hearts thinly sliced
- 3 slices nitrate-free bacon I look for nitrate-free organic options
- 1 apple chopped
- 1 pear chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 tbsp. tart dried cherries chopped
- 1 ounce blue cheese crumbled
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/4- cup raw apple cider vinegar I like Braggs
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. honey
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Put lettuce in a large bowl and top with the remaining ingredients. Add cup of the dressing and gently toss. Enjoy!
- Combine all of the ingredients in small bowl, cup or mason jar. Whisk (or shake) all of the ingredients together until well combined.
- *Note: You can save the dressing in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 2 weeks.