Watch the step-by-step video HERE.
This simple, creamy, crunchy snack is made from Greek yogurt, apples and granola and tastes just like cheesecake (ok, maybe not just like, but very close). Not only will it satisfy your sweet tooth but it also makes a great seasonal breakfast.
Clean Eating Apple Cheesecake Snack
Yield: Serves 1
Prep Time:5 minutes
Cook Time:0 minutes
Total Time:5 minutes
- 1/2 cup plain Greek yogurt
- A dash of cinnamon and nutmeg
- A pinch of your favorite sweetener (I used stevia)
- 2 tbsp. granola
- 1 small apple
- In a small bowl combine yogurt, cinnamon, nutmeg, and sweetener.
- In your favorite dessert bowl, layer half the apple and half of the granola. Top with the yogurt mixture and then layer the rest of the apple and granola.
- Serve and enjoy!!