Chopped BBQ tofu salad is topped with saucy bites of baked bbq tofu, black beans, corn, tomatoes, red onion and ranch dressing. So simple and So delicious.
After making my crispy baked tofu bites, I wanted to find some fun and flavorful ways to flavor the tofu and so into a bowl of bbq sauce they went.
Because the BBQ tofu bites reminded me of BBQ chicken, I immediately knew I wanted to use them on a salad, and that my friends, is how this BBQ tofu salad was born.
How To Make BBQ Tofu Chopped Salad
- Start by preparing my crispy baked tofu.
- Toss the tofu in your favorite BBQ sauce (or make it from scratch).
- Chop crispy romaine and place in a nice big bowl.
- Top with chopped tomatoes, red onion, black beans, corn and BBQ tofu bites.
- Drizzle with your favorite ranch dressing (this is mine) and enjoy!
More Clean & Delicious Salad Recipes
Did You Make This BBQ Tofu Salad?
Please leave a comment below and let me know what you think. And don’t forget to snap a picture and tag me on Instagram or FaceBook using #cleananddelicious. I just LOVE seeing what you are cooking in your very own clean and delicious kitchen.
BBQ Tofu Salad
- 2 romaine hearts washed and chopped
- 1 small tomato diced
- 1/2 cup canned corn kernels drained
- 1/2 cup canned black beans drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons diced red onion
- 1/2 recipe of crispy baked tofu save the rest for another meal*
- 2 tablespoons BBQ sauce homemade or store bought
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing* I use this one
- Prepare crispy baked tofu according to this recipe.
- Add bbq sauce to a medium sized bowl and toss the tofu in the sauce to coat.
- Place romaine in a large serving bowl and top with tomatoes, corn, black beans, red onion, and tofu.
- Drizzle with ranch dressing** and enjoy!