Here’s another simple and d’lishes way to whip up some oatmeal for breakfast. Remember, I almost always make my oatmeal ahead of time, so all I have to do is reheat it with some yummy “add-in’s” come breakfast.
It’s a complete no-brainer!
I guess this is more of a suggestion than a recipe, but hey, either way it’s an easy way to get the day started on the right foot;).
I actually made this for my husband this morning and right before I served it, I added some chopped bananas. They didn’t make the picture, but I highly suggest adding some in if you’ve got them on hand!!
Oh, and did I mention that oatmeal also makes a GREAT mid-day/late afternoon snack?! Especially when you play around with the “add-in’s”.
Maybe it’s a stretch of the imagination on my part, but I like to think of it as a cookie that you eat with a spoon…hey whatever works, right?!
Chocolate and Peanut Butter Oatmeal
- 1 cup of cooked Oatmeal
- 1 tbsp natural crunchy peanut butter
- 1 scoop of chocolate whey protein powder
- 1/4 cup of water or milk
- A squish of honey or maple syrup
- Add water or milk to cooked oatmeal and heat in the microwave for 60 seconds.
- Add peanut butter and pop back into the microwave for 30 to 60 seconds.
- Stir in protein powder and sweetner...Enjoy!