Scroll down to watch the video.
With just one day to go before Super Bowl Sunday I wanted to sneak in one last ‘buffalo sauce’ inspired recipe because in my brain ‘buffalo sauce + football’ go together like ‘peanut butter + jelly’.
These buffalo deviled eggs are not only delicious but I love that they provide healthy fats, protein, and even a little veggie (there’s celery in there).
I also plan to add these into my meal prep rotation because they are a yummy way to shake up a basic hard boiled egg. So even if you’re not excited about the Super Bowl, you can still enjoy these little gems.
Oh! And if you want some more buffalo inspired recipes, these are a few of my other favorites; baked buffalo wings, buffalo cauliflower, buffalo chicken meatballs, buffalo chili, + buffalo chicken butter lettuce cups.
Deviled Buffalo Eggs
Yield: 12 pieces
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:0 minutes
Total Time:10 minutes
- 6 hard boiled eggs, sliced in half
- 1/4 cup of plain Greek yogurt (I used 2%)
- 2 tbsp. buffalo wing sauce (I like Frank's)
- 1 large celery stalk, diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine the egg yolks, yogurt, buffalo sauce, celery and salt and pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Scoop the yolk mixture back into the eggs and top with an extra drizzle of buffalo sauce, a sprinkle of cayenne pepper, and some celery leaves. Enjoy!