These yummy blueberry lemon muffins are 100% free of refined flours and sugars and could not be any easier to make.
It’s basically a dump and stir recipe.
Dump your ingredients into your bowl, mix and serve! My favorite way to bake.
These muffins would be a great addition to a Mother’s Day menu. Enjoy!
Blueberry Lemon Muffin Recipe
- 6 eggs beaten
- 1/4 cup apple sauce
- 1/2 cup melted coconut oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tbsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Whisk together the eggs, apple sauce, coconut oil, vanilla extract, and maple syrup.
- Add in coconut flour, sea salt, baking soda, and lemon zest and stir until everything is well combined. Gently fold in blueberries.
- Divide batter into a 12-count muffin tin that is either lined with muffin cups or sprayed with cooking spray. Pop in the oven and bake for 35 minutes. Enjoy.