This post is sponsored by Blue Apron.
I am guessing you’ve heard of Blue Apron by now! They are a meal prep delivery service, bringing fresh ingredients and step-by-step recipes to your door each week. Every ingredient I needed to make these delicious Korean Style Beyond Burgers was waiting for me when I got home.
They make it super easy to get in the kitchen and cook and they are offering $60 off the first 3 weeks of Blue Apron to the first 50 people to sign up. So if you’ve been wanting to cook more but are having a time getting it done, this is a great time to give them a try.
I believe that one of the most powerful ways to take great care of ourselves and our health is to cook more!
When you are cooking your own food, not only are you in charge of all of your ingredients, but it gives you sometime to unwind, relax, and spend some quality time with your family, or a friend, or just yourself and some great music.
But I also know, that sometimes even with the best intentions – it can be hard to plan your meals, get to the grocery store, do your meal prep and all the things!
So that’s why I’m excited to partner with and introduce you to Blue Apron. They take care of all the heavy lifting, so you get to skip the meal planning, skip the grocery shopping and fast forward to the fun part; cooking and the eating!
5 Things To Know About Blue Apron
- All the recipes are delivered in a refrigerated box. So everything stays fresh in case you’r not home when the delivery arrives.
- Each recipe comes with step-by-step recipe card. There are recipe cards, with step-by-step instructions as well as beautiful photo of what the dish should look like when it’s done. How good do these burgers look and each ingredient is portioned exactly for the recipe so there’s no food waste.
- You can cancel at anytime! There’s no commitment. You can skip or cancel your order at anytime.
- They offer 3 flexible plans. You can choose from 2-person plan, 4-person plan, and the WW Freestyle™.
- There are 16 recipes to choose from each week. You can choose any combination of recipes that fall within your plan.
Get Out Of Your Cooking Rut
One of my favorite parts of cooking with Blue Apron was that I was able to work with ingredients I’ve never tried before. It was a really fun way to try new foods, without having to figure out how to use them. A really great way to break away from making the same recipes over and over again.
These are the three new foods I was able to explore:
- Gochujang: a Korean chili paste. This was mixed with a little bit of mayo and layered on the bottom of the bun. So good!
- Furikake: a dry Japanese seasoning meant to be sprinkled on top of cooked rice, vegetables, and fish. This was used to sprinkle on top of the potatoes before roasting. Definitely not something I would have thought to do myself and really delicious.
- Beyond Burgers: a plant based veggie-burger made up of mainly pea-protein isolate. It’s was really good and I was super surprised at just how much this meat-free burger tasted just like a big, beefy burger. Great choice for anyone wanting to skip the meat and still enjoy a burger.
So if you’ve been wanting to cook more but having a hard time getting the job done, I highly recommend giving Blue Apron a try. And remember, the first 50 people to sign up will save $60 off their first 3 weeks of Blue Apron. Try today!
Be sure to watch the video below to see my entire Blue Apron experience.