Fresh, seasonal fruit makes this salad scream summer!
You will love the balance of spicy arugula with the sweet nectarines and tangy feta cheese.
And then of course, I had to throw in some fresh raspberries to mirror the raspberry balsamic dressing. Not only is it delicious, but it’s SO beautiful.
Arugula + Nectarine Salad
Yield: 1 serving
Prep Time:10 minutes
Cook Time:0 minutes
Total Time:10 minutes
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 small nectarine, cut into slices
- 2 tablespoon Bolthouse Farms Raspberry Balsamic Dressing (divided)
- 1/4 cup raspberries
- 1 ounce feta cheese
- 1/2 small shallot, cut into rings
- Combine arugula and nectarine slices in a medium bowl. Drizzle half of the dressing over the top and gently toss until everything is lightly coated.
- Top with raspberries, feta cheese and shallots. Drizzle the remaining dressing over the top. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 178; Total Fat: 6.9g; Saturated Fat: 2.5g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Carbohydrate: 23.6g; Dietary Fiber: 4.9g; Sugars: 15.9g; Protein: 7.8g
This recipe is sponsored by Bolthouse Farms Organic Dressing. All opinions are my own.