Scroll down to watch the video.
We are in high gear, full time packing mode around here. Three more days and my family and I are headed back east to kick off the next chapter of our lives back where we grew up… Jersey! After 11 years in LA, it’s just time.
In the meantime, I wanted to get this recipe up before the holiday weekend starts. It’s just the kind of salad you’ll be looking for this weekend. So check it out and let me know what you think.
The next time we chat, I’ll be a Jersey girl again;).
Cucumber, Tomato & Feta Salad
- 2 large cucumbers 6 cups chopped
- 3 cups cherry tomatoes halved
- 1/4 medium red onion thinly sliced
- 3 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic crushed
- 2 ounces feta cheese crumbled into hearty pieces
- Kosher salt and pepper to taste
- In a large bowl combine chopped cucumbers, cherry tomatoes, and red onion. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl (I like using a glass measuring cup for this) combine olive oil, vinegar, garlic, salt and pepper. Whisk everything together.
- Pour dressing over the veggies and toss until well combined. Finish by gently tossing in feta cheese. Enjoy!
- Makes 6 cups (4 servings)