These Pumpkin Chip Energy Bites are great as a grab-n-go breakfast, perfect for lunch boxes and absolutely lovely along side a cup of coffee or tea and enjoyed as a morning or afternoon snack.
Try doubling the recipe so you can pop some in the freezer for the long haul. They will last up to 10 days in the fridge and up to 3 months in the freezer. Enjoy!
Love pumpkin? Try some of these C+D Pumpkin Recipes too:
- Pumpkin French Toast
- Pumpkin Oatmeal
- Baked Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Cups
- Pumpkin Pancakes
- Pumpkin Breakfast Cookies
Pumpkin Chip Energy Bites
Yield: 18 energy bites
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: o minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1.5 cups gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- Pinch of kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons ground flax seeds
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 2 tablespoons hemp seeds
- 1/3 cup mini chips (be sure to buy dairy free if vegan)
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silat mat and set aside.
- Combine all of the ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well combined. You should have a nice thick, sticky batter.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of the dough into the palms of your hand a roll until you have formed a small ball. Place the ball on the rimmed baking sheer and repeat until you have worked through all the dough. You will end up with about 18 energy bites.
Nutrients per energy bite: Calories 129 | Total Fat 6.4g | Saturated Fat 1.2g | Cholesterol 0mg | Sodium 20mg | Carbohydrate 14.4g | Dietary Fiber 2.2g | Sugars 2.2g | Protein 3.9g