5-Ingredient Power Cookies
Yield: 12 Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1.5 cups almond meal/flour
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup sunflower seeds (unsalted)
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips (be sure to choose vegan chips if you want to keep this recipe vegan)
- *optional: pinch of kosher salt
- Pre heat oven to 350º F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a silat mat and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine almond flour, maple syrup, coconut oil, sunflower seeds, chocolate chips and salt (if using). Mix until a dough has formed.
- Scoop a heaping tablespoon of dough and roll into a ball, then flatten with into a cookie shape. These cookies don’t spread so you want to create the cookie shape before baking.
- Place on baking sheet and repeat until you have used all of the dough (you should end up with 12 cookies).
- Bakes for 15 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through. Cool and enjoy.