It’s cool, crisp and 68 degrees here in New Jersey today, which means it’s time for pumpkin. And what better way to celebrate pumpkin season than with the Baked Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Muffin Cups.
These oatmeal cups are great as a grab-n-go breakfast or as an easy, delicious, seasonal snack with cup of coffee in the afternoon. I especially love them warmed up and topped with a schmear of cream cheese or almond butter. #SOGood
Looking for more Oatmeal Muffin Cup Recipes?
Baked Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal Muffin Cups
Yield: 12 Muffins
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1.5 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 pastured eggs
- 1.25 cups milk (I used almond but you can use any you milk you prefer)
- 1/4 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup pecans, chopped
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F and grease a 12-cup muffin tray (I used cooking spray to keep it easy but you can use butter or coconut oil as well).
- In a large bowl combine all of the dry ingredients; rolled oats, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, and kosher salt. Mix well and set a side.
- In a medium bowl, combine pumpkin puree, maple syrup, eggs and milk. Whisk together and then pour the wet ingredients in to the dry and stir until well combined.
- Gently mix in the pecan and the raisins and allow to sit for 5 minutes to allow the dry oats to absorb some of the liquid.
- Evenly divide the mixture amongst the muffin cups and pop in the oven for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through and golden brown over the top. Cool and enjoy!
Nutrients per muffin cup: Calories: 154; Total Fat: 4g; Saturated Fat: 0.6g; Cholesterol: 93mg; Sodium 109mg, Carbohydrate: 24.6g; Dietary Fiber: 3.1g; Sugars: 7.3g; Protein: 4.9g