Grilling is one of my favorite ways to enjoy asparagus.
It’s super easy to make and it’s quick too. Try serving it with a squish of fresh lemon or a drizzle of balsamic vinegar over the top once it’s done cooking. #sogood
Simply Grilled Asparagus
Yield: Serves 2 -4
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bunch of asparagus, trimmed
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil or cooking spray
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat grill over medium high.
- Drizzle olive oil over asparagus and season with salt and pepper. Use your hands to roll the asparagus around a bit to be sure it is lightly coated in the oils and seasonings.
- Pop them on the grill, turning the spears once or twice, just until the thickest part of the asparagus is fork tender. They will take between 5-10 minutes depending on their size. Enjoy!