This Chocolate Almond Butter Smoothie combines the glorious combination of delicious and nutritious in one creamy-dreamy shake.
Using half of a frozen banana adds just enough sweetness, while the protein and healthy fats promise to help keep you feel fueled and satisfied for hours.
Wany more fat burning smoothie recipe? Try these!
Chocolate Almond Butter Cup Protein Smoothie
Yield: serves 1
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (this is the one I used)
- 1 tablespoon almond butter
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 frozen banana
- Handful of greens (I like baby spinach)
- 1 cup almond milk
- dash of cinnamon
- Pop everything into your blender, blend until creamy and enjoy!