This Avocado + Egg Bowl has become one of my favorite, go-to, protein and healthy fat packed lunches. It’s super simple and very delicious (my favorite kind of recipe!).
If you make your eggs ahead of time, this entire meal comes together in under 10 minutes.
Avocado Egg Bowl
Yield: Serves 1
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 avocado, chopped
- 1/2 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2-4 tablespoons chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine eggs, avocado, cherry tomatoes, and red onion in a medium size bowl. Drizzle with extra virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste. Enjoy!