This classic cobb salad is packed with veggies, proteins, and healthy fats. It’s hearty enough for lunch or dinner and can be easily scaled up, if you have more mouths to feed.
Easy Cobb Salad
Yield: 1 serving
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 2 cups chopped butter lettuce
- 10 baby tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1/4th avocado, diced
- 2 slice turkey bacon, chopped
- 1 hardboiled egg, chopped
- 2 tablespoons Bolthouse Farms Avocado Ranch Dressing
- To save time, be sure to cook your eggs and bacon before you make the salad.
- Fill your bowl with butter lettuce. Layer in the tomatoes, avocado, bacon, and egg. Drizzle dressing over the top, toss and enjoy.
Calories: 269; Total Fat: 19.7g; Saturated Fat: 5.3g; Cholesterol: 226mg; Carbohydrate: 10.5g; Dietary Fiber: 4g; Sugars: 4.2g; Protein: 13.7g
*This recipe is sponsored by Bolthouse Farms Organic Dressings.