A lot of people think that broccoli needs to be cooked to be enjoyed but the truth is that raw, crunchy broccoli can make for a sweet, flavorful salad as well.
Pair that with the flavors and textures of sunflower seeds, almonds, and dried cranberries and you’ve got yourself a quick and delicious broccoli salad.
I kept this recipe super simple by using Bolthouse Farms Organic Signature Blue Cheese Dressing. #sogood.
Crunchy Broccoli Salad
Yield: 1 serving
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 2 cups broccoli florets
- 1 tablespoon sliced almonds
- 1 tbsp. sunflower seeds
- 1 tablespoon dried cranberries
- 2 tablespoons finely diced red onion
- 1/4 cup blue cheese dressing
- Combine broccoli, almonds, sunflower seeds, cranberries and red onion in a medium bowl. Drizzle blue cheese dressing over the top and gently stir until all the ingredients are coated in the dressing. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 281; Total Fat: 17.5g; Saturated Fat: 2.8g; Cholesterol: 10mg; Carbohydrate: 21.6g; Dietary Fiber: 8.5g; Sugars: 10.3g; Protein: 10.1g
This recipe is sponsored by Bolthouse Farms Organic Dressing. All opinions are my own.