This hearty Caesar Pasta Salad has a nice balance of pasta and veggies (that’s the key to eating pasta in my book! Bulk it up with lots of veggies).
I love making this recipe as an easy make-ahead-lunch, but you can also bump up all the ingredients to feed a crowd. This one is perfect for as a side for a summer cookout.
Creamy Caesar Pasta Salad
Yield: 1 serving
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup cooked brown rice pasta
- 1 cup chopped romaine
- 10 baby tomatoes, sliced in half
- 2 tbsp parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons Bolthouse Farms Organic Caesar Dressing
- Cook pasta according to directions, drain and cool.
- Combine pasta, romaine, tomatoes and parmesan cheese in a medium bowl. Drizzle dressing over the top and gently toss. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 303; Total Fat: 8.2g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 3mg; Carbohydrate: 51g; Dietary Fiber: 4.7g; Sugars: 3.5g; Protein: 8.3g
This recipe is sponsored by Bolthouse Farms Organic Dressings. All opinions are my own.