Scroll down to watch the step-by-step video.
I just love a one pan meal.
Especially on a busy weeknight when you feel like there’s just no time.
But there’s always time, when you have recipes like this.
You can use this recipe verbatim or try swapping out the spices and veggies with some of your personal favorites. Think of this as a blueprint and then make it work for YOU!
One Pan Roasted Chicken + Veggies
Yield: 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1 lb. baby potatoes, slice in half
- 2 bell peppers, cut into both size chunks
- 1 red or yellow onion, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 tsp. smoked paprika
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- sprinkle of black pepper
- Pre oven to 425
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil and lightly coat with some cooking spray.
- Lay chicken out on the pan and the surround it with the potatoes, bell peppers, and onions doing your best not to have them overlap on one and other.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the chicken and veggie and then season with smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Pop in the oven for 30 minutes or until the veggie are tender and the chicken is cooked through. Serve and enjoy!
Calories: 357; Total Fat: 9.7g; Saturated Fat: 2g; Cholesterol: 127mg; Carbohydrate: 37g; Dietary Fiber: 5g; Sugars: 3.1g; Protein: 35.8g