Scroll down to watch the step by step video.
These simple Breakfast Cookies are jam packed with lots of healthy fats and good quality carbohydrates to help give you delicious, long-lasting energy all morning long.
I also LOVE them in the afternoon with a cup of coffee or tea. #sogood
Healthy Breakfast Cookies | Almond Joy!
Yield: 24 Cookies
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 15 drops stevia
- 1 egg beaten
- 1 ripe banana, mashes (5.5oz)
- 2 + 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup almonds, chopped
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- Pre heat oven to 350.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with a silat mat and set aside.
- Mash banana in a large bowl using the back of your fork. Add in one beaten egg, stevia, coconut oil, rolled oats, baking powder and salt. Stir until everything is well combined.
- Add in the coconut, almond, and chocolate chips and gently stir until all of the mix-ins are well incorporated.
- Scoop one tablespoon of batter and shape into a cookie. Place on baking sheet and continue until you have worked through all the dough (you will need to work in batches).
Nutrients per cookie: Calories: 105; Total Fat: 7.5g; Saturated Fat: 5.1g; Cholesterol: 8mg; Carbohydrate: 8.7g; Dietary Fiber: 1.2g; Sugars: 2.5g; Protein: 1.8g