Watch the step-by-step video demo HERE.
7-Minute Stove Top Clean Eating Apple Crisp
Yield: 1 serving
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 tsp. coconut oil
- 1 apple, chopped
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- ¼ cup, plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tbsp. granola (I use Jessica’s Gluten-Free)
- Heat coconut oil in a medium non-stick sauté pan.
- Add in chopped apples along with the cinnamon and salt. Cook apples for 5 minutes or until the apples are browned and fork tender.
- Serve in a small bowl and top with Greek yogurt and granola. Enjoy!