I know that lots of people know how to make scrambled eggs, but how many of you know how to make really good scrambled eggs?
I promise you, it’s worth knowing! The difference between regular old scrambled eggs and really good scrambled eggs may just rock your world (it did mine).
The secret it to cook them low and slow.
Watch and see for yourself! And please feel free to share any tips you may have as well.
How To Make Really good Scrambled Eggs
Yield: 1 serving
Prep Time: 2 minutes
Cook Time: 3 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1-2 teaspoons of coconut oil, butter, or olive oil*
- 2 large eggs
- a pinch of salt
- Crack to eggs in a small bowl and beat with a fork until mixed well.
- Heat an 8-inch non stick skillet over a medium low heat.
- Melt the oil or butter in the pan and swirl it around to coat the bottom of the pan.
- Add eggs to the pan and gently move them around the pan as they begin to set up. I like to pull the edges of the pan towards the center to create creamy curds of scrambled eggs.
- Continue until the eggs are just cooked through.
- Serve and enjoy!