Oh how I LOVE the combination of salmon and dill.
They are a match made in heaven (I suppose that is why they are a classic flavor combination).
This really is one of the easiest meals to make and it comes together super fast! You get your healthy fats, lean protein, and veggies all in one hit.
If you want to make this meal a little heartier, serve it up with some brown rice or whole grain pasta. Enjoy!
Clean Eating Salmon & Veggie Pockets
Yield: Serves 2
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 30 minutes
- 2 6oz. fillets of salmon
- A few springs of fresh dill
- 12 asparagus spears
- 1 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Pre-heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Lay out a sheet of aluminum foil and place some fresh dill followed by a single salmon fillet. Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Top off each fillet with another sprig of dill and red bell pepper strips. Lay out a few asparagus spears on each side of the fillet and fold over your foil to completely seal in the salmon and veggies. Be sure the foil is sealed and that there is no place for steam to escape.
- Place sealed pockets on a baking sheet and stick in the oven for twenty minutes. Open up your package and enjoy!