Scroll down to watch the step-by-step videos.
This feel good soup is great any day of the week but it’s especially perfect when you’re feeling a little under the weather or your body needs a bit of a reset.
Chock full of immunity boosting superstars like garlic and turmeric, this soup will have you at your best in no time.
The best part? It comes together in just 15 minutes!
[youtube width=”820″ height=”461″]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvMAAYtYPDw[/youtube]
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. baby bok choy about 3 bulbs
- 4 cloves garlic thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp. dried turmeric
- 3 cups cold water
- squish of fresh lemon juice
- salt and pepper to taste
- Separate the bok choy leaves from the stems and slice.
- Heat oil in a medium pot over a medium-high heat. Once the oil is hot, add in the garlic and turmeric, stir and cook for just a couple of minutes or until the garlic is fragrant.
- Add in the bok choy stems and season with salt and pepper. Once the stems begin to soften, stir in the leaves and the water. Turn up the heat and bring everything to a boil.
- Once boiling, the soup is done. Shut off the heat and finish the soup with a big squish of fresh lemon juice. Serve and enjoy.