Scroll down to watch the step-by-step video.
If you like a good muffin, then we should be friends.
Isn’t a mutual love of muffins reason enough to be friends?
So glad we agree!
These Chunky Monkey Muffins could also be called Peanut Butter Banana Chocolate Muffins, but Chunky Monkey is way more fun to say.
The base of this recipe is the peanut butter, eggs and coconut flour (so it’s 100% grain + gluten free).
They’re super easy to make and are just dreamy with a great cup of coffee.
I’m hoping someone makes these for me on Mother’s Day (hint: to any family members who may be reading this – lol! – as if).
If you don’t believe that they are crazy easy to make, you can see for yourself. (oh. and enjoy!!).
Gluten Free Chunky Monkey Muffins
Yield: 12 muffins
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
Total Time: 40 minutes
- 2 medium bananas(9 ounces total)
- 1 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/3 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp. vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- Pre-Heat oven to 350.
- Coat 12-cup muffin pan with your favorite fat (coconut oil, butter, cooking spray…).
- In your blender combine all the ingredients, except for the chocolate chips. Gently mix in chips once the ingredients are well combined.
- Divide batter evenly between the muffin cups and bake for 20 minutes or until cooked through. Cool and enjoy!