The field of health, nutrition, and weight loss has become a seemingly complicated topic throughout the years which often leaves us feeling confused and overwhelmed. My intention is to cut thorough all of the nutrition-confusion and share simple, effective tools that you can incorporate into your lifestyle to help you reach your personal goals.
I don’t believe in a one-size fits all, strictly scientific approach to health and weight loss because there are so many factors that determine our food choices and habits with food. Instead, I choose to work from a WHOLE person point of view, getting to know you and your background, including; health, exercise, lifestyle, beliefs and your relationship with food and body, so together, we can have an awareness and understanding of these factors which will then help us to create the nutrition and guidance needed for you to achieve your personal goals.
Learning to eat well and lose weight does not have to be crazy-making. There is a way to do this with out all of the stress and pressure of traditional dieting.
My coaching services are not just for those who want to lose weight, but for anyone looking to make a positive and healthy lifestyle change. Whatever your goal is, I’m here every step of the way to coach, guide, motivate, and support you!
Who I work with | I enjoy working with clients including the following goals:
- Weight loss
- Healing mental/emotional relationships with food
- Healing mental/emotional relationship with body
- Fitness and sports nutrition
- Family nutrition
As a client of my program, you will:
- Explore your personal goals and vision
- Explore your current belief systems
- Develop habits to support your goals
- Learn how to nourish your body
- Create self strategies to keep yourself accountable and on track
- Learn to achieve your desired healthy weight and how to maintain your ideal weight
- Increase your knowledge of your body, nutrition and wellness; therefore,
- Achieve your unique set of goals, and
- Grow your confidence and overall state of well-being!
Is nutrition coaching right for you? You should work with me if:
- You’re ready to take an honest and curious approach to your current habits with food and body
- You’re ready to give up “fad” diets to find a plan that’s right for you
- You’re wanting to adopt realistic, long-lasting lifestyle changes
- You are ready to re-wire your mind to welcome success
- You’re committed and ready to put your health as a top priority
- You have (or want to create) a vision of your future self
- You need guidance, accountability, support, and a coach to support and help you change your behaviors to get you where you want to be
- You are willing to embrace the flexibility and grey area- there is no one size fits all program or plan
- You want to work with an open-minded, fun-loving, tell-it-like-it-is health and weight loss coach who is completely supportive of you and wants nothing more than to see you succeed
Those who should not work with me if:
- You think nutrition, wellness and lifestyle are not important factors when it comes to your health
- You are not open to exploring new ideas and approaches to health and weight loss
- You do not want to hear the truth and potentially have some hard conversations
- You have a mysterious diagnosis or string of symptom’s that require testing and you’ve never seen a physician, naturopath, or other qualified professional about your health issues (I practice in my scope, which is nutrition, weight loss and coaching)
- You only want to be coached in person, currently I do most coaching via skype and phone
- You’re not ready to invest time, effort, and resources in yourself and your goals
- You need someone to run diagnostic testing, blood work, prescribe medications, or provide medical treatment for your condition (speak with your physician first)
See what Clean & Delicious clients of Dani are saying about their coaching experience, Testimonials.
For more detailed information on the coaching packages, plans, consultations, additional services, and more simply click here.