Health & Weight Loss Coaching
First let me say thank you for being here.
I know the struggle all to well when it comes to trying to get healthy and lose weight. I spent YEARS thinking that weight was my problem and that somehow my entire life would be ‘fixed’ if I could just create the perfect body.
I’ve learned SO much through my desire to get healthy and lose weight. What I once saw as my biggest problem (the extra weight) I now know as my greatest gift (it’s the truth!) because it provided the doorway for me to get to know myself in a way that I would have never strived for had I not had the extra weight to begin with.
Our relationship with food and body is a reflection of our relationship with life and we have to look at the whole picture if we really want to create lasting, sustainable change.
Here’s what I know for sure; There is both an art and a science to weight loss and I am passionate about helping woman understand the whole spectrum so they can stop spinning their wheels and begin to create the change they desire.
MY 6 WEEK PROGRAM
This is an outline of the things we will focus on, I do however leave lots of room for flexibility and am happy to shape shift sessions to meet your biggest needs or whatever burning issue may be on your mind the day we meet.
- Week One: The Food – We will go over what clean eating really means. I will help you SIMPLIFY the nutritional mumble jumble and understand the single most important focus of eating clean. We will identify good fats, healthy carbs, proteins and more importantly learn the 5 biggest anti-nutrients in the food system. I promise there is a way to eat well without counting calories or going crazy.
- Week Two: Basic Guidelines for Eating – We spend so much time on what we are suppose to eat that we tend to neglect how we eat. The truth is that there is a small handful of tips (ok – there’s 4) that promise to support health, energy, and weight loss (and I promise it’s easy stuff).
- Week Three: Exercise vs. Movement – There is a distinction here, especially if you think you don’t like to exercise. Let’s explore and find a way to move your body that feels good to you. This is the key to sustainability.
- Week Four: Feelings & Emotions – Learn to listen to and embrace your emotions instead of using food to cover them up. We will uncover thoughts and feelings that have been lurking in the back of your brain and affecting the way you feel.
- Week Five: Beliefs Systems – We will explore your current belief system around food and your body (and ultimately life), uncover how your past experience influence your current beliefs and decide whether or not they are still serving you.
- Week Six: Commitments & Goal Setting – As we gain deeper understanding of your current desires we can set fresh, authentic goals that are aligned with your current belief system.
START HERE –> Complimentary 30-minute ‘Get To Know You’ session
This is a great way for you to get a feel for how I work so we can see if we’re a good fit for one and other. To set up a session, simply send me an email with “Get To Know You’ in the subject and we can schedule an initial consultation.
“Dani Spies in a nutshell – uncomplicated, simple, real and down to earth. I’ve tried Atkins, South Beach, counting calories, Weight Watchers, cutting carbs, Quick Weight Loss….the list goes on. Dani’s approach towards eating and health is totally different from anything I’ve ever tried before. I hope you embark on this journey with Dani…you won’t regret it.” – Cristine P.
“Working with Dani was a fantastic experience for me. She taught me how to discover my hidden truths. It’s amazing to learn how a few simple tools can change my whole focus! I like knowing that if I get stuck, I can call on Dani to help me sort things out.” – Janet M.
“It is something beyond just basic math, I needed to understand why I overeat when I do. That’s where Dani came into my life and has been helping me down the sometimes complicated emotional path of healing what is behind the bad eating habits I had developed. I can’t say enough about her consummate professionalism, extensive knowledge, and most importantly, empathy. My issue isn’t something that can be fixed overnight, but Dani is helping me heal from the inside out and this time I am confident that I will be living life on my terms.” – Karen P.