Scroll down to watch the video.
This bright, fresh Spring Detox Salad is loaded with seasonal ingredients and absolutely delicious (not to mention stunning to look at).
Spring Detox Chopped Salad
Yield: Serves 4
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 20 minutes
- 2 cups chopped kale
- 2 hearts of romaine, finely chopped
- 1.5 cups chopped persian cucumbers
- 1.5 cups chopped sugar snap peas
- 1 cup chopped fennel
- 1 cup frozen peas, defrosted
- 1/2 cup chopped pistachios
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup finely diced onion
- 2 clove crushed garlic
- salt and pepper to taste
Combine all veggies and the pistachios in a large bowl.
Pour the dressing over the top and gently toss together until everything is mixed well. Top with lemon zest and enjoy.
Makes 4 servings (about 1.5 cups per serving): Calories: 364; Total Fat: 27g; Saturated Fat: 3.6g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Carbohydrate: 25.3g; Dietary Fiber: 8.1g; Sugars: 7.3g; Protein: 10.9g