Scroll down to watch the step-by-by step video.
This is my go-to recipe for making kale, and yes! even my kids will eat it this way (it’s that good).
What I like so much about this garlicky kale is how quickly it comes together. Often, on a busy week night, quick is my number one priority, so when I find dishes that are quick and healthy, I consider it a serious win.
Try serving this along side some chicken or fish, mixed into your favorite grain bowl or pasta dish, or simply layered onto your favorite sandwich.
Yield: 2-4 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 4-6 cloves of garlic
- 1 bunch of kale, stemmed and chopped
- 1/2 cup low sodium chicken stock
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil and garlic in a medium non-stick pan.
- Once the garlic is dancing around the pan add in the kale, chicken stock, salt and pepper.
- Cook for 5-8 minutes or until the broth has evaporated the kale is a bright vibrant green color. Serve and enjoy!