Scroll down to watch the step-by-step video.
I love a holiday!
I especially love creating simple and delicious ways to celebrate while still supporting great health.
This little heart cutout makes these fruit kebabs feel extra special. There’s just something about heart shaped fruit on a stick that makes eating fruit feel like magic.
I really like these 4-inch kebab sticks because they fit into my kids lunch boxes. But feel free to make them as big or as small as you want.
Skip to 1:20 to jump right to this recipe.
Sweet Heart Fruit Kebabs
Yield: about 20 kebabs
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 1 pint raspberries, washed and dried
- 1 pint blueberries, washed and dried
- 1/2 cantaloupe, sliced into 1/2 inch slices
- 4-inch wooden skewers
- Start by making your hearts. You'll need about 40 of them.
- Then on each skewer layer a raspberry, heart, blueberry, heart, and another blueberry. Repeat until you have as many fruit skewers as you need. Enjoy!