Scroll down to watch the step-by-step video.
I can’t believe I’ve never shared this with you guys before. This is my go-to method for cooking sweet potatoes, simply because it’s fast, it’s easy, and oh. em. gee., it’s delicious.
By simply cutting your sweet potatoes into hearty bite sized chunks and roasting at a high temperature, you end up these little nuggets of crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, sweet potato deliciousness.
These are great served as a side dish to just about any meal and they also make a great partner for eggs.
The Best Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Yield: serves 2-4
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 large sweet potatoes
- 2 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- Fat pinch of salt, pepper, and garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 425.
- Cut sweet potatoes into hearty-bite size chunks (see video for demonstration).
- Place sweet potatoes on a rimmed baking sheet and toss with olive oil, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, flip, and cook for another 5 minutes to until the potatoes are golden brown on the outside and tender in the middle. Serve and enjoy.
Nutrients for 1/4th of the recipe: Calories: 90; Total Fat: 2.3g Saturated Fat: 0.4g; Cholesterol: 0mg; Carbohydrate: 16.4g; Dietary Fiber: 2.5g; Sugars: 3.4g; Protein: 1.3g