Watch the step-by-step video HERE.
This is one of my favorite ways to sneak some veggies into a last minute meal! Saute some garlic and onion, throw in a huge handful of kale, and then pour in your favorite can of soup (I love lentil!). Cheap, fast, easy, and nutritious.
Kale and (canned!) Lentil Soup
Yield: 1-2 Servings
Prep Time: 1 minutes
Cook Time: 6 minutes
Total Time: 7 minutes
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp. chopped onion
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- Big handful chopped kale (About 1 cup)
- 1 can of Amy’s Lentil + Veggie Soup
- Heat olive oil in a small saucepan. Add onions and garlic and cook for 3-5 minutes or until onions are translucent. Add in the kale and cook for 2 more minutes.
- Add soup to the pot, stir and cook until heated through. Enjoy!