Watch the step-by-step video HERE.
A simple clean-eating snack that is the perfect way to enjoy all of your delicious autumn apples. You can easily swap the ham for turkey or skip the meat all together and hold these little bites together with a toothpick.
Apple, Cheddar, Arugula, and Ham Bites
Yield: Serves 1
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 1 small apple, sliced into half moons
- 1 ounce cheddar cheese
- small handful of arugula
- 1-2 ounces nitrate free, ham, cut into strips
- Cut cheese into 4 pieces.
- Layer a few leaves of arugula on top of the apple and top with a piece of cheese.
- Wrap one strip of ham around the apple and cheddar bite, starting and finishing at the bottom.
- Repeat until all 4 bites are done!