Scroll down to watch the video!
Beets. From their brilliant color to their sweet, earthy flavor, they have been a personal favorite of mine for as long as I can remember.
In this video I go over everything you need to know about buying, storing, prepping, and cooking beets. So check out the video and let me know if you have any other questions down int he comments below.
I’d also love hear some of your favorite ways to eat beets. And in the meantime, here are some of mine:
- Simply Steamed Beets
- Sweet And Tart Beet Dressing
- Cold Beet And Fennel Soup
- Arugula Beet & Goat Cheese Salad
- Greek Yogurt, Beet & Feta Dip
- Golden Beet and Quinoa Salad