Juicy, sweet, tangy, refreshing, delicious mangoes.
I’m going to assume that you’ve eaten at least one in your lifetime.
If my assumption is off please do me a favor and go buy yourself a mango. They are truly delicious and definitely a taste experience you don’t want to miss.
But of course before you can eat a mango you need to know how to get into it so I wanted to share my favorite ways to cut, dice and eat a mango.
Now mangoes are perfectly delicious eaten as is or simply stirred into some Greek yogurt or cottage cheese (great post workout meal by the way) but if you wanted to take it one step further you can try out one of these recipes:
- Clean Eating Turkey ‘Sausage’ Spinach and Mango
- Mango Cucumber Salsa w/ A Kiss of Salsa
- Mango Banana Spinach & Raspberry Smoothie
- Mango Ginger Blueberry Crisp
- Black Bean, Mango & Quinoa Pita Pockets
- Mango Chickpea & Brown Rice Salad
- Mango Puree – For those of you with peanuts at home.
Mangoes are great because they work in so many different types of dishes and add a fresh bright flavor that is simply refreshing.
They also happen to make an amazing addition to a Margarita and I really must share my beloved Mango Jalapeño Margarita recipe one of these days BUT until then I ask you this:
Do you have a favorite way to cut a Mango? Do you like to incorporate them into sweet or savory dishes? Share in the comments below your favorite to use this sweet and juicy fruit!